Topics covered in this interview include:
- The skills and background needed or recommended to get into radio
- How Mighet found himself working at KRVO 103.1
- How voice over and radio are similar, but very different and require different skill sets
- Some of the struggles of being a voice actor AND radio host, and how to overcome them
- A day in the life of a radio host
- How working in radio might (or might not) expand your network and portfolio for elsewhere in entertainment
- The benefits and joys of working in radio
It was excellent as always to speak with Mighet, who brings a natural energy and enthusiasm with him whenever we talk. If you've ever been curious about the radio field and wonder if it might be for you, this interview should be a great resource to you, because I know it was quite helpful and eye-opening to me.
There's more where this interview came from! Subscribe to AVA via the email forms at the top or bottom of the page, and/or follow along with AVA's Twitter for more news, updates and community involvement.